GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
You should save or print a copy of these Gift Card terms and conditions for your records.
1. These terms and conditions govern the relationship between you and Bjäste.
2. By purchasing and/or using the gift card (the “Card”), this evidences your full acceptance of these terms and conditions, which have been made available to you at the time of purchase.
3. The Card is at all times the property of the issuer of the Card, who is in the name of Bjäste : “Front Group BVBA” a company registered in Belgium, whose registered office is at Rijksweg 449, 3630 Maasmechelen, Belgium, VAT number BE 06928600013.
4. The Card is exclusively valid in the website of Bjäste.
5. The Card does not constitute electronic money for the purposes of the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 or a payment service for the purposes of the Payment Services Regulations 2017.
6. You can pay the initial opening balance for the Card by any of the means of payment accepted.
7. The Card can be used as many times and for as many purchases as the cardholder chooses until the total balance of the Card has been used up.
8. After using the Card, the remaining balance on the Card available will be the difference between the balance available prior to the purchase and the relevant amount used up in that purchase. The remaining balance on the Card can be consulted any with via our Customer Service.
9. Where the purchase price is in excess of the available balance on the Card, the difference will need to be paid through any other payment means accepted at the website of Bjäste.
10. Items purchased with the Card are subject to the same general purchase terms and conditions as any other items purchased at that web store.
11. Any refund for items purchased with the Card which are returned will be made by crediting the price of the returned items back onto the remaining balance of the Card. However, if the Card no longer exists when the items are returned, the price of the items will be credited to a Voucher Card (credit note), which will be sent by e-mail, to the e-mail address of the customer who made the purchase with the Card.The refund methods stated above are an essential term, and as such, they are deemed to be expressly accepted upon purchasing and/or using the Card.
12. The Card is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. At the expiry of this validity period, the Card cannot be renewed, or used to purchase items, or reactivated, nor can any unused remaining balance in the Card be claimed.
13. The Card is a bearer instrument. Its holder shall be solely responsible for the use and custody of the Card. An altered or cancelled Card will not be accepted as a method of payment and Front Group BVBA will not replace any Card that is lost, stolen, canceled or altered except in accordance with your legal rights (for example, if the Card is defective or not of satisfactory quality at the time of delivery, or in the case of a change of format of the Card).
14. If you have purchased a Virtual Card via our web store, FRONT GROUP BVBA will not be responsible for any failure or delay in delivery of the Card to its intended recipient if caused by events or circumstances beyond FRONT GROUP’s reasonable control.
15. Cards obtained through any unlawful means shall be null and void and they shall not be used to purchase items, nor will the remaining balance on the Card be refunded.
16. The Card shall not be used for the purposes of advertising or promoting items or services marketed by any third party other than Bjäste website without FRONT GROUP’s prior written consent.
17. The balance on the Card cannot at any time be refunded, or exchanged for cash. In respect of any Card purchased online, the statutory right of cancellation exists within 7 days of the date of the Shipping Confirmation e-mail. The price paid for the Card and its standard delivery costs (if any), less any amount that has been spent using the Card, will be refunded using the same means of payment used to purchase it. You must provide the e-ticket in order to enable Bjäste to refund the balance of the Card. The e-ticket is attached to the Shipping Confirmation e-mail, and is also saved under your account on our website.
18. Bjäste reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. The Card will be subject to the terms in force at the time the Card was purchased, unless any change in the terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority, or any non-material change in the terms is due to technological changes in our systems; in which case any potential changes will also apply to cards previously purchased.